Straight Forward Price
When 72 Degrees Heating & Air Conditioning sends a technician to your home you can be rest assured that you are getting a highly professional and skilled technician who will evaluate and determine the cause of your problem. He will always give you a “Straight Forward Price” with options before any work begins, that way you know exactly what it costs and what is going to be done. So there are no surprises. Our service technicians are the cream of the crop. They arrive on time and always clean up after themselves.
Technician Seal of Safety
Your safety and peace of mind come first. This seal of safety indicates our companies dedication to protect the safety and well being of you and your family by enforcing background and drug testing on all our employees as well as professional training. Our technicians will always be wearing 72 Degrees uniforms as well as their photo identification badge.
Warehouse on Wheels
Our technicians will always arrive with a fully stocked truck, which we like to call our 'Warehouse on Wheels'. This means that most repairs can be done while we are at your home saving you time and money.
There are a lot of service companies who purposely don’t carry parts. By not stocking their vans, they will have to run to the supply house and pick-up your needed parts. Guess who pays for their travel time? That’s right, YOU do!
Comfort is Essential! A new comfort system should not just be installed, but first, designed to meet your needs and maximize your comfort.
Did you know that over 50% of comfort systems are not operating up to factory designed specifications? Poor design and installation are the leading factors. We pride ourselves on going beyond industry standards for installation and focus on addressing your comfort needs.
First, our Comfort Advisor will come to your home and perform an Engineering Analysis to ensure that the comfort system designed is properly sized for your home. This will guarantee you increased efficiency, decreased utility cost and extended life for your comfort system. We guarantee your satisfaction 100%.
As part of 72 Degrees exceptional service, here is a list of guarantees provided…and yes we stand by them!
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you’re not happy were not happy.
- $500 No Frustration Guarantee. If your furnace or air conditioner fails to heat or cool your home during the first 2 years, we will fix it FREE including parts and labor AND if we cannot get it fixed within 24 hours we will write you a check for $500 for your frustration and aggravation.
- 2 Year Trial Guarantee. If, after two years and for any reason, you decide that you don’t like the system, we’ll remove it and return your entire purchase price plus interest.
- Comfort Guarantee. We guarantee that the system we have installed in your home will heat or cool your home as we have stated. If the temperature range we have promised is not achieved, we will replace the system at no charge.
- No Lemon Guarantee. If the compressor in your air conditioner fails once in the first five years, we will install a complete and new outside unit. If the heat exchanger in your furnace fails in the first 10 years we will install a new furnace.
- Property Protection. Guarantee. All property such as lawns, shrubbery, carpeting, floors, walls, furniture and door frames are protected. Damaged property will be replaced or repaired. Protective shoe covers and hall runners will be used on all work and traffic areas.
To learn more about heating and cooling solutions that make you and your family feel more comfortable in your home give us a call for a Free Consultation at 503-655-0556.
"We love 72 Degrees. They are far above the rest- they are THE BEST! Schuyler's presentation was excellent, he is trustworthy and put us at ease right away. The price and the perks were right. We were blown away with the service and impressed with their professionalism. They feel like family to us! How can it get any better?"
Gayle, Washougal, Wa
"We chose 72 Degrees because you had high ratings on Angie's list and were a local West Linn based business. You also had very good communication throughout the day and thorough explanations of the problems and solutions. Mark and Schuyler are both personable and professional. They covered the needed information and answered all of my questions."
Dave , West Linn, OR
"Steve and Stony were the most respectful and thorough contractors we have ever had in our home. Not only did they install and inform us fully about our new system in the most timely fashion, they truly respected the aesthetics of our home, too. The finishing work is impeccable! We really appreciate the extra research they put into zoning requirements for the placing of the heat pump and the consideration of the visual impacts on our yard. We also chose 72 Degrees because of their reputation and professionalism of service as reflected in comments on Angie's List. You had articulate and well-educated reps and a willingness to go over a thorough anaylsis of options and measurements before calculating costs."
Clair and Gene, Lake Oswego, OR
"We were referred to 72 Degrees by a friend that we hold in high regard. We knew we could trust his opinion. Not only that, but Schuyler’s presentation was great! He really took his time to answer our questions and address our concerns. We had a good time. Schuyler is a very good salesman because he enjoys the products and his work. We were really impressed with the company and our friend’s recommendation couldn’t have been better."
Peter & Elaine, West Linn, OR